Monday, December 7, 2009
Rise Up!
I have been having a vision that I believe is from God. It's a really neat vision! lol. What I see is that over the past year + the people have been "building" this case against my husband. They have been slowly placing bricks together to build this case and they believe it to be strong. (Confusion in our enemies? It is far from strong!) In this vision I see a good deal of time to build up, and a very short time to tear down. Perhaps they have forgotten to mortar their bricks together. Perhaps their bricks are made of inferior materials. I don't know the exactness of it all, but I imagine the walls of their case crumbling before them like the walls of Jericho. Praise God! This case has been taking a long time, but I'm now believing this was all God's timing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment