On July 22nd we should be going to trial. I'm going between feeling strong and sure, then feeling totally scared and weak. Being logical I can see that this should go in our favor. Being emotional causes me to fear. I think our lawyer is on it, though. He hasn't told us his plan, but from what I can gather from the snippets of communication with him...he is doing what I've thought we should do the entire time. It feels like confirmation that we're on the right track.
Please continue praying. Our finances are really bad right now. The day job Chris was working ended and we've lost a good amount of money. There are some leads, but in the meantime we're kind of struggling. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement. We're needing them now more than ever!
Please continue praying. Our finances are really bad right now. The day job Chris was working ended and we've lost a good amount of money. There are some leads, but in the meantime we're kind of struggling. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement. We're needing them now more than ever!
Thanks for the update. I continue to pray for you both nightly.
ReplyDelete