Friday, August 26, 2011

Excited!!!!

It's been awhile so let me catch you up a bit.

We went into court last time, but our attorney had a tragic death in his family. His dad was actually killed in a plane crash. Because of this we had everything postponed for a bit longer.

Today we went into court and our attorney let us know he is ready to go ahead with trial on September 12th. Immediately I felt excited. Last time we talked about going to trial I felt fear shooting through my body. Today I felt excited! I think God's telling me it's time.

It was October 1st, 2008 when our lives where flipped upside-down. It would be awesome if by October 1st, 2011 all this would come to an end. And by end I mean Chris would be home, safe and sound with his family. Any other outcome would not constitute an ending, but only a beginning of another nightmare. So we pray for the end of this case to come...for it to be done...and that means only one thing.

We need lots of prayers over the next couple of weeks that we will maintain this excited feeling. We need to be praying for our attorney, Roger, to have wisdom in fighting our case. Prayers for the judge, jury, and even those on the opposing side. The D.A., the girls, and the "witness" need prayers. We are praying for confusion in our enemies. Friends have been sending us different Scriptures to pray and we have been actively praying those over our situation and our family.

This morning when we came home I told Mary that in about a month this whole thing could be over with. She yelled, "Yippee!!!!" She has been such an amazing source of strength! She encourages us all the time and tells us not to fear. I pray that God honors her prayers so that she can SEE her faith.

Our God is up to something good. Amen! I'm excited to see how He moves in the next few weeks and beyond. I have been feeling Him preparing us and I think some pretty neat stuff is in our near future.

4 comments: