Friday, February 26, 2010

To Bring Him Glory

I realized today that I was beginning to give out a bit too much information on this blog. It wasn't my intention, it's just when you are innocent you tend to want to tell the world of the injustice being done to you. So you may notice that I have trimmed up the blog to reflect the direction I'd like for it to go.

The direction now is to simply ask for prayers and share what God is doing in our lives. I do not want to use this blog to whine or complain. I want to focus on bringing God glory.

So as for today's court date...we are sure it went the way it needed to go. It didn't go the way we intended it to go, but we prayed before that God would make it clear the decision that needed to be made and the decision the judge made was ok by us.

Prayers:

That the public defender would be given supernatural wisdom in how to approach our case and that she will feel passion rise up in her to fight the good fight.

That the judge will easily see the case for what it is. That he will find favor on Chris and our attorney.

Continued Psalm 27 prayers.

For peace and strength for Chris and I as we enter into the unknown.

And praise for those in our lives who have risen up to help us comb through discovery, offer prayers and encouragement (sometimes daily emailed specific prayers), and praise God a thousand times for all those who have met us when we needed to be met.

No comments:

Post a Comment