Tuesday, October 11, 2011

End of Day One

Already things are going in our favor. I don't want to share details right now, but it's good. Tomorrow we start working with the jury. Our judge is really good. Need prayers for the jury still. One blessing is that the parking is free at this place. I was worried 'cause we have no money to cover 6 days of trial parking. Now we don't need to worry. Need prayers for money, still. Dh just lost a job because of the trial. Not his regular job, but one that was paying him good money. He just went over to pick up his tools. He was nearly in tears over it.

We are also going to be out every day for six days for lunch. I need to figure that out. And dinner's are hard 'cause I come home really wiped out.

The girls did good today being mostly on their own. They are totally wild right now, though. I'm too tired for this. Everyone is going to bed super early.

1 comment: