Friday, October 21, 2011

Guilty. I cannot believe it.

On Thursday afternoon Chris was found guilty on two counts. He is now in jail. My heart is broken.

I had a chance to see Chris today. It took a long time to get in, but it was good. Mary and I went. We cried...a lot. We have to talk through that ridiculous telephone and glass deal. Not cool.

When we got home we got to talk with him again on the phone. He sounded so good the last time we talked. He had eaten, showered, and was sounding like his old self. Praise God!!

We are now working to raise money for a more specialized attorney. I wish we just would've figured this out in the first place. I'm so frustrated.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so, so sorry. </3 I'm still praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very sorry and praying for you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete