We have finished. Tomorrow we go in and the jury receives instructions on deliberations. We go in at 9:15am and by 10:30'ish they should be back in the jury room. We do not believe the D.A. made her case, but you never know. Please be praying for not guilty verdicts on all counts. I do not want to be scared, but I am.
We've heard so much crap from the D.A. that it has been very oppresive. Today when our attorney started closing arguments he turned, pointed at Chris, and said, "This man was a good teacher!" I lost it. I tried not to sob, but it really hit me hard. My husband is a good man. He was a good teacher. He is a good husband and father. I literally cannot imagine life without him. If I considered anything less than a not guilty verdict I may not live through the night.
Please be praying tomorrow. It's a heavy time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name is Dan. You don't know me but I was made aware of your situation by my sister. My wife and I went through a very similar situation and I would really like to offer my support and help to you. You can email me at spijk777@gmail.com. Please contact me when you can. I am praying for your victory and that God will be praised.
ReplyDeleteOh Marcella...please know our family is lifting you before HaShem. Today is the final day of Sukkot...during this time we reflect on G-d dwelling with man during their time of wandering. I pray as this Holy festival ends, that so does this time of wilderness for your family. I pray that there will be a release for you into the promise land of peace and freedom.
ReplyDeletePraying fervently for you and your family.
ReplyDelete