Saturday, October 22, 2011

This really hurts.

I have been having a horrible day today. Chris is my very best friend and to not be able to touch him for this long has been physically painful. I have visited him twice now and it has been so good to see him. My mom is sending him some books and a bible. He also gets to call at least once a day, so that helps.

I've talked with an appellate lawyer and it'll cost us about $80,000 to fight this. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do.

I literally don't know how I'm going to survive this. I have been crying all day. I'm also having a lot of anger toward the D.A. and the girls who accused him. They all should know better. I keep thinking horrible things about them and I really don't want to be like that. I know I need to forgive and let go of the anger. But, gosh darn it...I'm really, really ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ladies at the jail have been amazing. All the wives and girlfriends have been so sweet to me and helping me through. Tonight I began to sob as I walked away from Chris and a woman reached out, rubbed my arm, and said, "It's going to be ok...hang in there". Mary was with me and was very impressed with that.

Just makes you realize that just 'cause someone has a past or is with someone with a past...don't judge. These are some seriously solid people. Lots of Christians, too! I've been shocked! God has been good. I do think Chris and I will end up stronger for this...but, right now I feel like dying.

3 comments:

  1. I continue to pray often. I am glad to hear about the Christians. I know a few men who met Christ in prison, there is a strong prison ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just now catching up and am so sorry and saddened by the turn of events. Praying for a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying God would mightily move on your behalf! Lord please intervene in a supernatural God showing off way for this precious family! Please let me know if you need anything. A meal, coffee, a chat, anything.

    ReplyDelete