Sunday, October 23, 2011

Much better!

I am doing so much better today!! I woke up feeling sad, but got to talk with him around noon which really helped. Then I went with my mom to pick up a few things we needed and visited him in the evening. I laughed as we "fought" about his glasses. He told me I needed to "get on that" and I said, "Chris, I am on it"...then laughed and said, "Well, we must be feeling better 'cause we're arguing!"

His "room"mate is a believer and seems like a neat guy. I'm printing up some song lyrics to send him and he has been sharing some of his books with Chris. Chris is reading a book about Joseph right now and it's encouraging him a lot.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm feeling better today. I haven't lost my fight!

2 comments:

  1. Marcella, My prayers are with you and Chris. I'm trusting that the Lord has a plan in all this and that he will work it for good, for all of you. May you find rest curled up with Jesus in this storm-tossed boat. Lenswyf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you own your own home? If not, perhaps you should become an apt manager.

    ReplyDelete